• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Northwest Indiana

Mpbgt

Well I’ve had my 88 GT for 20 years now. I drove it daily for a couple then daily in the summer for about 10 years. Now it’s just a sunny day cruiser. It does not have any big power modifications mostly little bolt on’s

I’m the Director of Marketing for Gold Eagle co. Usually no one knows Gold Eagle, but they know our products- STA-BIL fuel additives, 303 Appearance Products, 104 Octane boost, HEET gas line antifreeze, and a few more.

Let me know if you ever have a fuel additive or appearance product question. Ive probably got some research on the product or question.

Thanks

broncojunkie

I use the heck out of Sta-bil! I might have a use for the octane booster if I ever get my 408w in the coupe project. I work on a river boat and we use Heet and Sta-bil quite a bit out here on these ol pump engines and other equipment.

I have an 88gt too. I haven't had it nearly as long, but it's always good to talk to the owners who have been driving them for a while. You tend to learn them inside and out after some time.