• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from NJ

Mr. Ed

Good morning from sunny south jersey! I am the proud owner of a beautiful silver '93 5.0 LX convertible. I am the fourth owner and I use it as my cruiser. It is quick enough to have fun but stay out of trouble. I was on other Mustang sites but they seemed to be more interested in the newer cars. Looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

Later!
Mr. Ed

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 3

broncojunkie

Welcome to the forum! Love the car! I'm a big fan of silver foxes. My pace car is pewter and I have a 79 cobra that is also silver (well, was at one time. It's faded to grey and rust now, but I hope to have it painted later this year).

Is yours auto or 5 spd?

Redtwilight

Shinigami
Welcome to the site!
Nice looking vert!

This site is pretty good, albeit a little on the smaller side of active members and posts. But it appears to be growing. Keep posting and help it grow.

Mr. Ed

Thanks Sawmill.

And Redtwilight I have gotten more responses here in the past week than I ever got in all the time I was on one of the other Mustang sites.

Later!
Mr. Ed

Sawmill

Old and tired
This site strikes me as being more of a car guy, or gal, hang out and more informal and therefore more comfortable than some of the others.
Much like the Hardee's in Warrenton VA back in the eighties.

Redtwilight

Shinigami
This site strikes me as being more of a car guy, or gal, hang out and more informal and therefore more comfortable than some of the others.
Much like the Hardee's in Warrenton VA back in the eighties.

Or Hardees most anywhere in the 80s and even the 90s around here.