• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello From KUWAIT @@

Kuwait Fox Body

Mustang Enthusiast From Kuwait
Hello Every One

I'm Yousef from Kuwait ( A tiny little country in the Arabian Gulf ;))

I've just bought my first ever Fox Body :cool: Its a Gray 1987 GT.

I've been searching for a clean one for a hole month!! it took me forever to find this one. the guy who had it before was some kind of a collector @@ he had nearly 5 fox bodies next to his house and building one in his garage for drag racing !

i don't know that much about the fox body :rolleyes: and i'm thinking to make some upgrades in summer and prepare it for winter.

firstly I'm thinking to add the sub-frame connector as long the frame in good condition. after thinking to upgrade the brakes and suspension and in the end upgrading the engine.

see you :)

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Every One

I'm Yousef from Kuwait ( A tiny little country in the Arabian Gulf ;))

I've just bought my first ever Fox Body :cool: Its a Gray 1987 GT.

I've been searching for a clean one for a hole month!! it took me forever to find this one. the guy who had it before was some kind of a collector @@ he had nearly 5 fox bodies next to his house and building one in his garage for drag racing !

i don't know that much about the fox body :rolleyes: and i'm thinking to make some upgrades in summer and prepare it for winter.

firstly I'm thinking to add the sub-frame connector as long the frame in good condition. after thinking to upgrade the brakes and suspension and in the end upgrading the engine.

see you :)

View attachment 2400View attachment 2401
welcome and hope you enjoy your stay..