• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from: Germany :-)

semmelbroessel

Hi im Matthias from Germany, Ditzingen near by Stuttgart. The home of Mercedes and Porsche. I felt in love with the Fox. im goin to buy one, but they are hard to find in germany. Maybe I can find one in America, but the transport is difficult and expensive and I would have to buy the blind ... Unfortunately, I can't just fly over there ...

Maybe here has a good tip where I can find one

At the moment im with an Seat Leon Cupra ST, 300 HP...., but the Fox is going to be my next car...

Anyway, I'll find one. And then i will have a lot of questions....

Regards

Matthias

broncojunkie

Welcome to the forum! I have come across several fox mustang owners from Germany, so I know they're out there. In fact, there was a guy in another forum in Germany who scored 3 early foxes from an estate. They had been sitting many years, but were in pretty good shape. I've also heard of American service men stationed in Germany and having them shipped. I couldn't imagine this being cost effective, but it just goes to show you there are options. Good luck! Let us know if you come across one!