• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Fayettnam NC!

Photo_op

Here is my new to me Project. Gotta get a back seat back in it and get the seatbelt mounted up on one side so the kid can ride. Gotta get a set of 275/40r17s for the rear. Then maybe lower it 1.5" Any thoughts on if i will clear? 2505

broncojunkie

I absolutely love those wheels on a fox. In fact, I've already purchased 2 sets, but ended up getting rid of them for different reasons. My pace car is the only fox I have, out of 5, that I've sn95 spindle swapped. And I really wanted black wheels for it, so I took these off.

Anyway, very nice looking coupe! What's been done to it? Any plans?

Photo_op

I absolutely love those wheels on a fox. In fact, I've already purchased 2 sets, but ended up getting rid of them for different reasons. My pace car is the only fox I have, out of 5, that I've sn95 spindle swapped. And I really wanted black wheels for it, so I took these off.

Anyway, very nice looking coupe! What's been done to it? Any plans?
Oh you know the usual, 5 lug conversion, sn95 brakes, sn95 steering rack, wheels, Full exhaust, 8.8, 4l80e, Ls swap. 68436858_2565240480182143_7332650304132874240_o.jpg