• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello everyone im new to this forum

Sneaky95832

Hello again here's a little about my car its a 1992 convertible mustang that I purchased from a friend who had it sitting in a garage for about 13 years so iv been going through everything to get it back road worthy the color is titanium frost with titanium and oxford white interior my exterior paint codes are YX YJ and interior trim code is CL im still learning about this car as I go forward so I'm hoping this forum can help me on my journey I already did a Marti report from ford and found out this car is 1 of 46 built with this Color combination I also found out its very hard to find any interior parts this color I called everywhere as of right now I'm looking for door arm rest pads in oxford white color and it seems impossible to find and I can't find the original style seat skins these have a logo on the back pouch that says Ford SVO by classic soft trim and it has a logo that iv never seen before and on the back of the door arm rest it says ford high series im not sure if that's on all of them but that's why I'm here to hopefully get educated on things I don't know about my car I'll post a picture of the seat pouch as well, please chime in thanks everyone