• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox San Diego Cruise?

Blown347

Staff member
Hey fellas, so I know this is kind of an extension forum from wicked stangs, but I think it would be sweet to have a fox body cruise sometime. Anyone care to set one up? :D

Ford1288

Bad Ass Moderator
Never knew we had this many Foxbody guys in San Diego. Guess we are a rare breed around here. Hopefully we can find some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea of a mustang foxbody cruise/reunion, regardless of club affiliation. An opportunity for foxbody enthusiasts to come together and exchange ideas.
An open invitation to all foxbody owners to come and hang out.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I like the idea of a mustang foxbody cruise/reunion, regardless of club affiliation. An opportunity for foxbody enthusiasts to come together and exchange ideas.
An open invitation to all foxbody owners to come and hang out.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.
Guys this site is for everyone not just any particular club, as you see above, I have created many sites and that's not all of them...

www.sdstangs.net
www.wmdracing.net
www.mustangsvstheworld.com
and many many more