• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox Body with 351C Cleveland ?

broncojunkie

I've recently started picking up some Cleveland stuff again after getting rid of my previous collection. I'd like to do a Cleveland swap. I foolishly passed on a nice set of long tubes a few yrs ago for $50. Keep your eyes peeled and you might stumble across a nice used set. I'll be going to the Spring Ford swap meet April 1st (2023, for future readers). This is one of the items I'm on the hunt for.

Erkenbrand

I've recently started picking up some Cleveland stuff again after getting rid of my previous collection. I'd like to do a Cleveland swap. I foolishly passed on a nice set of long tubes a few yrs ago for $50. Keep your eyes peeled and you might stumble across a nice used set. I'll be going to the Spring Ford swap meet April 1st (2023, for future readers). This is one of the items I'm on the hunt for.
Spring Ford Swap Meet? I searched - is it the one in Columbus? Good luck! I wish I could make it. I grew up about an hour east of there, and most of my family is still there. I moved away to upstate NY, and it's times like this I wish I was still around there. :)

broncojunkie

Spring Ford Swap Meet? I searched - is it the one in Columbus? Good luck! I wish I could make it. I grew up about an hour east of there, and most of my family is still there. I moved away to upstate NY, and it's times like this I wish I was still around there. :)
That's the one! Columbus is about 3 hrs from me. First year I've been able to go in years, due to work.