• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOX around the world

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
So I was on my way back to the ship in Bahrain when a car just happens to catch my attention. Yes it was a Fox Mustang...that just brought a smile to my face. But not just any fox it just happens to be a 87-93 Notch Back....maybe this mustang can end the war on this side of the world....LOL I think NOT.
Share your story and pic's if you have any.20121125_104012-1.jpg

Car is a '91 with the short front fender lip for the pony wheels and the black trim. '92-'93 would have body color trim. '87-'90 have a different front fender. Great to see something so familar when u r so far from home. Be safe Fred see u soon.

89stang1

on a forum out of Cali i go on called The Mustang Pitstop there is a thread named cars of Kuwait theres a guy that goes there all the time he works in security he posts alot of pics of the cars there its amazing how many of our foxbodies are there!

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
Car is a '91 with the short front fender lip for the pony wheels and the black trim. '92-'93 would have body color trim. '87-'90 have a different front fender. Great to see something so familar when u r so far from home. Be safe Fred see u soon.
LOL....you would break it down...you sure do know your stangs.