• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fix body pcm relay location

Dem Boyz

I have a 1993 fox body 5.0. Does anyone know where the PCM relay is located in this vehicle? I checked the passenger side kick panel but no luck

broncojunkie

Never owned a 93 and I know Ford liked to keep us on our toes, but I seem to recall it being on the backside of the passenger strut tower, at some point. I know that was also a common location for the wot a/c cutoff (or whatever it's called) as well. So you may see a couple relays there.

broncojunkie

Thanks for the reply. The WOT and fuel pump relays are located there but I didn’t see the pcm power relay, I’ll check again though
I may have been thinking of the fuel pump relay. I forgot they moved it from under the driver's seat to the passenger shock tower. Maybe it's just tucked down inside the kick panel pretty good? Someone with a newer fox should chime in here soon. Mine are all older models lol

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
If your EEC isn't in the right side kick panel and some one did a wire tuck they may have moved it outside and it's on the inner fender (don't know why they would) . One way to locate your EEC/Computer is to remove the glove box and follow the big harness that's coming though the fire wall that will lead you to the EEC. This is where the relay is located.

EEC Right Side.jpg

Last edited:

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
FWIW: PCM is the Powertrain Control Module which is (94-95) your 93 is an EEC, hopefully that help .

Redtwilight

Shinigami
It should be in the kick panel tucked way up above and to the side of the EEC. You may need to remove the EEC itself to get to it.