• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Feeling Nostalgic

TheSearch

Hello all- As the title says, I'm feeling a little nostalgic. When I was 18 I had a grey 1991 5.0 LX, which I eventually traded for a 1993 Reef Blue 5.0 LX. I had many good times in those cars and fortunatley I lived to tell the stories. I'm in my late 40's now and have just started looking for a Fox Body LX like I had back then. I do have questions and I'm sure the members of this forum can give me some tips. First, any idea how I could track down the VIN of the 1993 I owned just to see if it's still out there somewhere. I do not have much information to go on. I'd also look for the 1991, but it was destroyed in a crash by the owner after me. Second, how many miles is too many miles on the 302 engines? Thanks in advance and I look forward to your help and responses.