• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Does anybody know a place to get a convertible top motor rebuilt?

89FoxFan

Hello, I need to replace my convertible top motor and I was wondering if I could have it rebuilt somewhere to save some money. The problem with it is that it does not go up and down at all. Any suggestions of a place to get it rebuilt would be appreciated. I have checked the fuses and it’s getting power

Best Regards,

89FoxFan

Redtwilight

Shinigami
For a new aftermarket, New Old Stock, or maybe even slightly used good condition; check out Fox Mustang Restoration at www.foxresto.com . Matt and Jenn may just have what you are looking for or even a rebuilt one.

You could also check out Late Model Restoration at www.lmr.com

These two will probably be your best shot. But you can also check out CJ Pony parts, National Parts Depot, or even hit up a local pick-n-pull yard.

89FoxFan

For a new aftermarket, New Old Stock, or maybe even slightly used good condition; check out Fox Mustang Restoration at www.foxresto.com . Matt and Jenn may just have what you are looking for or even a rebuilt one.

You could also check out Late Model Restoration at www.lmr.com

These two will probably be your best shot. But you can also check out CJ Pony parts, National Parts Depot, or even hit up a local pick-n-pull yard.
Sounds good. I am probably going to look at some online sites that sell used car parts. If none of them have one in good condition I am going to Order one from CJ Pony LMR or NPD.