• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Do you want to sell your Mustang-People keep asking!

I can't even go to the store without someone either asking me if I want to sell or leaving a note on my
car asking for me to call them, they want to buy it.
Now, people are stopping at the end of my driveway and asking if I want to sell it.
I say no, of course, then it's like, "what about the Camaro"?
My husband has a 1970.
Just wondering if anyone else experiences this?

broncojunkie

Constantly. I have people stop by the house and ask. I gave my 88 to a buddy just down the street. Some guys stopped by last week and asked him if he wanted to sell it. Someone told him there was a guy in the area that had several foxes and they were out trying to find the house (My house lol).

Bruiser013

I get asked almost every time I take it out on a sunny day for some top-down cruising if it’s for sale. I even had a guy give me his name and number with a standing offer of $20,000 if I ever decide to sell. I always say it’s not for sale. I regret selling my 66 GT numbers matching fastback about 20 years ago and I will not make the same mistake twice even though my current Stang is a 93 GT Vert. Once bitten twice shy!

8T8 White

This is funny! I picked up our 88 about 60 miles from the house, stopped to get gas had a guy almost get rear ended to pull into the station to ask if I wanted to sell it! He offered me $4000 more than I just paid for it! Not for Sale! Going to have to make up a sign!

This is funny! I picked up our 88 about 60 miles from the house, stopped to get gas had a guy almost get rear ended to pull into the station to ask if I wanted to sell it! He offered me $4000 more than I just paid for it! Not for Sale! Going to have to make up a sign!
I really don't know if there is a "number" that would make me happy. Once it's gone.......you will never find another.