• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another New Old Guy

albeix

Hi Thanks for the Add. My 91 Mustang driveline is wrapped up in a 1974 Mercury Capri - The original European Capri. The engine puts out just over 300HP which drives the car like the "Hounds of Hell" . Felt this forum would be helpful with driveline related issues and Challenges.

broncojunkie

I've always loved those euro capris! I remember the first time I saw one back in the mid or late 80s. It was parked in an alley near the college in town (Marshall University). I had to stop and take a look at it. At the time, I didn't even know they existed! If Ford had released them in the US with a 302, man...history would have been quite a bit different lol!

You have any pics to share?

Erkenbrand

+1 on the request for pics. Those are such cool cars, and I'd love to see it wrapped around that driveline.

Welcome!