• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anderson pms series 4 help!

desertedpozza68

So basics first, I have a 93 lx with a 347 stroker. I added a Vortech V1 s trim blower. Running 36lbs injectors, with a pro m calibrated maf and sct chip. the blower is installed, but not hooked up to any plumbing at the moment. So the car hasn’t been tuned.

Ok so, I bought an Anderson PMS series 4 and a gm 3 bar map sensor. Does anyone know where the map sensor is supposed to be installed, and can anyone give me insight on tuning this beast? I have an idea, but still would like to get more brains on this build. Thank you!!

RCMUSTANG

When I was boosted I mount the MAP next to the main unit under the passenger seat and ran a vacuum line to it. You used to be able to , for a fee, send all you build info to Anderson and they would send you base settings for it.