• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Aluminum air deflectors for fox bodies!!!

89stang1

every foxbody should have one! my car runs 10 degrees cooler i got mine from UPR the one on Corral is almost an exact copy of UPR. I took a 1/2 inch off mine with my car being lowered it was putting air dam too low, every fox should have one whether its the stock plastic junky one or the aluminum version

madspeed

I thought about getting one too a while back, but one trip down my driveway would bend the crap out of it. Gotta keep my plastic one!

89stang1

Im with you mine are all in the weeds. Every plastic one I have is all scraped up bad. But theyre on there tho.

I was really worried when i installed the UPR air dam especially because its a half inch lower than stock, my car is lowered after seeing how low it would be i decided to snap a half inch off to stock size. It actually turned out good every now and then it will rub a driveway or speed bump if it rubbed hard and bends it up a little i go under and easily bend it back it holds up good i would buy another.

89stang1

my car is lowered heres a pic i painted mine black
Picture004.jpg