• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

89 LX convertible 5 speed 60k miles

89 60k miles

Hi all. I am selling my 1989 lx vert. it has 60k original miles. 5 speed manual. exterior is scarlet red, as is the interior. it has a black convertible top.
it's in great condition. I bought it from the 2nd owner who had owned it since 1990.

its in great shape mechanically, as well as cosmetically. all original with the exception of a kenne bell ram air intake for better air flow. it has spent the majority of its life in the desert, so there is zero rust.
paint is in beautiful condition considering its age. interior is beautiful.

never raced, or driven hard. it has been babied, and well cared for. runs, drives & idles perfectly, no check engine lights. I have recently refreshed the following items:

new convertible top.
new outer door handles (metal)
new power window motors.
new radiator & thermostat
new cooling hoses.
new fuel tank.
new fuel pump.
new fuel pump sending unit.
new fuel filter.
new air filter.
oil always kept clean.
new bap sensor.
new egr valve position sensor.

its currently titled, registered and insured to myself.
(title is clean)
I am located in las vegas Nevada and I can make an appointment to show it locally.
if you have any questions please call me at (702) 389-8022

I will be uploading some photos shortly to this calssified ad as soon as I can figue out how to do so...lol
also if you would like to see additional photos, or videos please call me. thank you. (702) 389-8022