• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

87GT

Hi,
I imported a California87 Mustang GT Convertible to Australia and I am having the following issues:

-trying to find RHD headlights (the lights in USA dip to right and I need ones that dip to the left) , does anyone know of headlights that have a switch from right to left hand driving conditions (many of the european designed cars have it but not sure if Mustang)

-I need to have rear lap-sash belts installed - not sure if the 1990 rear lap sash will meet australian standards but has anyone upgraded a 1987 or 88 convertible to rear lap-sash belts ? If so, any pics or info would be greatly appreciated !

-failing that has anyone converted their Foxbody to a 2 seater - using a rear seat delete kit ?

Redtwilight

Shinigami
That's a tough question.
I didn't know the lights were different. I thought it was just all in the way they were aimed / adjusted.

I definitely am not sure about if the seat belts meet Australian standards or not.

The rear seat delete shouldn't be that hard to install. You could even make your own.