• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy 87-93 v8 spindles & brakes

broncojunkie

I'm looking to buy your old 4-lug stuff, if you've done a 5-lug swap. I'm sure someone has their old parts lying around.

Parts I'm needing:
Spindles
Brake booster
Calipers

If you have a good set of rotors or master cylinder, I may be interested in those, as well. All parts need to be from an 87-93 v8 car. I'm wanting to upgrade from the earlier (smaller) brakes, which were the same as 87-93 4 cyl.

I'm in Barboursville WV 25504 and PayPal ready. Thanks!

347HO

I think I have a set of "take offs" cobra front calipers and discs.
I'll look for them when I get to my shop.

Pretty sure I threw everything else in the scrap bin, but I'll look for the other items too.

Megosofast

Those look really nice, but I'm needing 4-
I'm looking to buy your old 4-lug stuff, if you've done a 5-lug swap. I'm sure someone has their old parts lying around.

Parts I'm needing:
Spindles
Brake booster
Calipers

If you have a good set of rotors or master cylinder, I may be interested in those, as well. All parts need to be from an 87-93 v8 car. I'm wanting to upgrade from the earlier (smaller) brakes, which were the same as 87-93 4 cyl.

I'm in Barboursville WV 25504 and PayPal ready. Thanks!
I have what you need