• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 87-93 Mustang Cowl Hoods and Wing Molds

HarveyDale

I have a 4 inch cowl hood mold, Ram Air/ Mach 1 style hood mold, a cobra grille insert mold, and a Saleen wing mold (for hatch and coupe/vert). I have used them all for several years now (~6 or7 years) to make and sell fiberglass parts. All molds are still in good shape and can still pull great parts from them. This is a great investment for anyone with fiberglassing skills. Usually takes around $75 to make a hood and they sell very quick for $215 on craigslist. The Saleen wing mold is a two piece mold (one top piece and two bottoms- one bottom for a coupe and one for a hatch).When making a wing the top and bottom are bonded together with a fiberglass bonding agent (I always used aerosol). The hoods are very easy to make as the foxbody hood doesn't have many curves or hard edges. I am willing to sell them all together or sell them separate. All Molds are in good shape, they do have some chips in the gel coat but very little and is easily sanded out on the hood pulled from the mold. They are all very straight molds, NO WARPING OR BENDING/GIVE TO ANY OF THEM. THEY ARE ALL PROFESSIONALLY MADE

4 Inch Cowl Hood Mold- $700
Ram Air/ Mach 1 Style Hood Mold- $700
Cobra Grille Insert Mold- $300
Saleen Wing Mold- $500

I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Just pm me your address and ill get you a shipping quote

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 4 inch cowl hood mold, Ram Air/ Mach 1 style hood mold, a cobra grille insert mold, and a Saleen wing mold (for hatch and coupe/vert). I have used them all for several years now (~6 or7 years) to make and sell fiberglass parts. All molds are still in good shape and can still pull great parts from them. This is a great investment for anyone with fiberglassing skills. Usually takes around $75 to make a hood and they sell very quick for $215 on craigslist. The Saleen wing mold is a two piece mold (one top piece and two bottoms- one bottom for a coupe and one for a hatch).When making a wing the top and bottom are bonded together with a fiberglass bonding agent (I always used aerosol). The hoods are very easy to make as the foxbody hood doesn't have many curves or hard edges. I am willing to sell them all together or sell them separate. All Molds are in good shape, they do have some chips in the gel coat but very little and is easily sanded out on the hood pulled from the mold. They are all very straight molds, NO WARPING OR BENDING/GIVE TO ANY OF THEM. THEY ARE ALL PROFESSIONALLY MADE

4 Inch Cowl Hood Mold- $700
Ram Air/ Mach 1 Style Hood Mold- $700
Cobra Grille Insert Mold- $300
Saleen Wing Mold- $500

I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Just pm me your address and ill get you a shipping quote
Can you post pictures please..