• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 MUSTANG CRUISE CONTROL INFORMATION

cobra78

Guys, I feel stupid asking this question. However, after hours of searching and hunting, I still have no answer. Does anyone know the correct technical name and part number for the cruise control black plastic retainer that connects the cruise control cable to the throttle cable on a carbed 84 GT? Mine is broken and I would like to try to find a replacement. If I can't find one, then I will have to try to 3-D print a replacement. I have inserted a couple of pictures below for reference. The best name that I have found so far is "Cruise Control Actuator Retainer". Not sure if that is correct and this part has no identification numbers on it. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thank You

Attachments

• Clip2.JPG
    Clip2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Clips1.JPG
    Clips1.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Carb1.JPG
    Carb1.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1

cobra78

Guys, I feel stupid asking this question. However, after hours of searching and hunting, I still have no answer. Does anyone know the correct technical name and part number for the cruise control black plastic retainer that connects the cruise control cable to the throttle cable on a carbed 84 GT? Mine is broken and I would like to try to find a replacement. If I can't find one, then I will have to try to 3-D print a replacement. I have inserted a couple of pictures below for reference. The best name that I have found so far is "Cruise Control Actuator Retainer". Not sure if that is correct and this part has no identification numbers on it. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thank You
awaiting approval.