• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 GT, new to me...

TomA

Got this car from work, they tried to get an emission inspection, long story short it is now in my garage:
This is how I got it:
1993 GT
39,000 miles
2 1/2 cowl hood
Weld wheels with Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
Autometer Silver Procomp gauges and 5 inch tach
Black Magic Electric Fan
3 core radiator
Steeda clutch quadrant, firewall adjuster, and adjustable cable
Lakewood 90/10 and 50/50 shocks
Factory fuel tank with sump
Holley electric pump
Battery relocated
sub frame connectors
Braced round tube for lower control arms
Southside lower control arms
HPM double adjustable upper control arms
4:10 gears
TruTrac Detroit locker
Moser axles
C clip eliminators
Tremec TKO 600
Spec Stage 3 clutch
Aluminum drive shaft
MGW Short Shifter with Silver adjustable handle
Flaming river manual rack
MSD 6AL ignition box
MSD Blaster Coil
Long tube headers
3 inch exhaust with 2 chamber flowmasters

Stud girddle with main studs
trw pistons
steel crank
head studs
fully ported iron heads O ringed
7/16 studs and guide plates
Harland sharp 7/16 roller rockers
Trickflow chrome moly pushrods
Trickflow stage 3 575/595 roller cam
Double roller timing chain
Canton oil pan
Edelbrock Victor jr intake
All ARP bolts and studs
830 cfm holley carb with proform center and billet metering blocks
Taylor 10mm wires
MSD Pro Billet Distributor
Sheetmetal valve covers
Mezier electric water pump

Motor was built to handle 300 shot of Nitrous. The car has been 7.50 on slicks with the old World Class T-5 in it on motor. It made 347hp at the rear tires on the dyno thru the tremec.
Mustang1.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

Ok so far, all new suspension, struts, shocks, springs, sway bars, control arms, etc, all done, waiting on new wheels and tires, all new exhaust, Mac headers, pro chamber, and flows 44 back with tail pipes. I did get rid of the electric water pump, and replaced the 830, Holley carb with a Quick fuel 650 double pumper. and a new set of Ford Racing valve covers, those sheet metal ones are ugly, also working on the wiring making sure it is up to my high standards.....
here is a video of the car running with the new exhaust:

so far so good, I am making this more of a street car, will never see the track again, I now have a new rear housing and will switch all the gears to the new housing to eliminate the C clip eliminators, I don't like those at all, and I want to install rear disc brakes. that is next on the list, I have welded the tubes to the pumpkin on the diff and will add a Swarr 8.8 in rear support to keep the rear true, and reduce wheel hop. eventually will install AFR heads and get this thing well over 400HP, may be a bit overkill, but just having fun..I am also cleaning up the engine compartment, which is going to look much better.