• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1993 Cobra #4719

Here is my top favorite pics I just took before the show on Sunday. born on 6/18/93 Teal with opal grey cloth interior. She has 75,xxx miles and has a few mods here and there. My pride & joy. Her name is Tily.
IMG_0366-1-1-1.jpg

IMG_0300-1-1-2-1.jpg

Ford1288

Bad Ass Moderator
Gorgeous teal, definitely my favorite cobra color. Any future plans for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous teal, definitely my favorite cobra color. Any future plans for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, it has a few light mods. I'll probably end putting it back to stock. At least most of it is goin to come off and my other foxbody is goin to inherit these parts. Right now its got eibach sportline lowering springs, BBK CAI, autometer gauges, MSD box, BBK fpr, subframe connectors, flowmasters mufflers and aluminum driveshaft.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

My Favorite color of Cobra! Thanks for posting the pic's. Its nice to view such a super condition Cobra here on the board. I would definately be proud to own it. Super nice!

I remember sitting in one of these identical to yours back in the beginning of 93 at the new car show when I was living in Hawaii. I was a senior in HS, The big news was the 94 GT Concept that Ford sent over, but I was all over that Teal Cobra. On the drive home my mom gave my dad the go ahead to buy one and he never did, ugh!! That very well could have been my graduation gift if he would have bought it. The Teal Cobra has been my favorite since that day. I'll have one someday, but after I get my notch (which I'll probably paint Teal, LOL). Bring yours up to Knott's next month, I promise I won't drool on it :D

I remember sitting in one of these identical to yours back in the beginning of 93 at the new car show when I was living in Hawaii. I was a senior in HS, The big news was the 94 GT Concept that Ford sent over, but I was all over that Teal Cobra. On the drive home my mom gave my dad the go ahead to buy one and he never did, ugh!! That very well could have been my graduation gift if he would have bought it. The Teal Cobra has been my favorite since that day. I'll have one someday, but after I get my notch (which I'll probably paint Teal, LOL). Bring yours up to Knott's next month, I promise I won't drool on it :D

Just imagine had he bought the cobra!! You'd be cruising it now. Yeah I've the teal is most unique IMO. I may take it up to Knotts after all. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

So, today hit the one year anniversary since I picked her up and brought her home. Best day of my life! Lol. :p
She even got a gift, I picked up a mint opal gray center armrest with working latch and real nice center pad.
qu7a6y4e.jpg

6ege7u4a.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.