• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD 1992 Mustang LX notch 5.0, auto (Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnstr50

Nearly stock except for flowmaster mufflers with polished stainless steel tips. Great opportunity to pick up an unmolested mustang notchback!!

Brand new transmission (automatic) with full warranty!!
New rear main seal, new engine mounts, and transmission mount installed at the same time.

BRAND NEW TIRES (also conducted alignment after install)

Fresh Mobil-1 synthetic with ford oil filter
New ford fuel filter also installed
New tensioner and drive belt
New fan clutch and fan
New thermostat, and radiator cap
Power steering flushed

Power windows, door locks, cruise control, A/C, power side view mirrors, sun roof, power driver seat. Everything works! (Power side view mirrors are a little sluggish)

Jump in and drive! She's not the prettiest mustang, paint is faded, and dull on the front bumper, usual dings, with a small dent on the driver side rear fender. Nothing serious.

Chris 6O2-6l8-8l54 (call, text or email). $4,900obo, 127k miles.

**text is the fastest method of communication.

Last edited:

Mnstr50

Just a friendly reminder to potentially interested parties, this mustang will be listed on Ebay on the 6th of January, at 2:00pm (AZ time). Reserve is set lower than my asking price.

Mnstr50

Nice and sound, I'm willing to take photos for serious parties. Thank you for the interest. The only issue I saw under the car was the pinch welds being buggered up (along the jacking points, common issue with most cars really. Easily straightened).

Status
Not open for further replies.