• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1991 Test Car

Mark Newby

I recently came across a 91 Mustang test car with a dash plack and Marti report proving what it is. The car has original black paint with less than 50k on it. My offer of 30k didn't interest this guy does anyone know what a car like this would be worth?

HeliFreek

I'll have to check through the Mustang bible, but I've never heard of a Mustang Test Car. More than $30K for a fox body with under 50K miles sounds like a lot of money for a foxbody. Heck, mine has less than 20K miles and I don't think its worth more than $30K. I would need to know more about this 91 Mustang to have any clue what it's worth.

broncojunkie

This is the 2nd time I've heard about a test car. I presume this is the same car in question. I would be interested in hearing more about it, along with seeibg some pics. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it is highly sought after. I mean, I can't remember the last time I saw a Yugo on the road but I don't see people fighting over them. It's not always enough to be rare. It also needs to have enough interest to have people willing to out-spend other potential buyers. It does sound interesting though.