• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1991 GT Convertible...5.0, 5-speed

91PonyUtah

Hi Guys, I'm new here and have been looking for production numbers on my car and also if anyone knows if it was a "Special Edition" when built in '91?
It is triple White with Scarlet Red Dash, Scarlet red Carpet and console and scarlet red body stripe inside body molding. I have only every seen one other one this it. A guy on another Mustang forum said it was a "Special Edition" but I've been unable to verify. I've gone to 2 Ford dealers and they have zero interest in helping me identify it.

I would love to attach pics but website is telling me each picture JPG is too large to attach.

broncojunkie

There was a summer edition but I think that was for 92 & 93. Are you sure it's a 91 model?

As for posting pics, if you're using your phone, you can pull up a pic and screenshot it. That's a quick and dirty way to reduce the size. Bonus points for cropping out the phone icons/boders/etc.

91PonyUtah

Yeah, I'm sure it's a '91, I've owned it for 9 years.

As far as the pics, believe it or not, I don't use a smart phone. I'll try a different way.

Thanks for your get back.