• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1990-93 Rear seat belts for LX coupe

Notz007

I want to fix or replace my rear seat belts on my 1991 coupe. The aftermarket does NOT make the 3 point for the rear. Has anyone used a restoration service or know a salvage yard that will have working mechanisms?

Notz007

Nobody fixes there seat belts? I would make it a 2 seater but my kids want to ride and I like to encourage their enthusiasm for motor sports.

oxide80

I want to fix or replace my rear seat belts on my 1991 coupe. The aftermarket does NOT make the 3 point for the rear. Has anyone used a restoration service or know a salvage yard that will have working mechanisms?

Any luck? I'm having a similar problem with my 92 hatchback

foxbody_dude

So you're just looking for working rear seat belts? I'm sure mine (off a 1991 coupe) are in a box somewhere. LMK if you want me to dig them up. I'm planning to do a rear-seat delete.