• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1987 GT Hatch

Bluez88

So I sold the vert :(, and picked up a new turd. It's an 87 and definitely needs some work, but nothing that I can't handle. Paint is absolutely horrific and the interior was shot, but with what's done to the car already it was definitely worth what I paid. It has a mildly built 306 with ported E7's, X3Z Computer(OG Cobra), Edelbrock Performer manifold, Underdrive pullies, AC delete, 70mm BBK Throttle body, 70mm EGR, 70mm Cobra MAF calibrated for the 24# injectors, Crane 1.7 rockers, MAC short ram CAI, BBK egual length shorties, Offroad hpipe, flowbastards, PRO 5.0 shifter, Aluminum Flexalite fan, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, BBK lowering springs, Adjustable KONI yellow struts(Rebuildable) ;), BAER 13inch 4lug brake kit up front(impossible to find anymore), stainless steel brakelines, OG 93 Cobra rims, new Sumitomo 235's up front, and 255's out back, and 4.10 gears. Pretty sure there's a few things I'm missing, but I'll be sure to update as I go. :)

I've already redone the interior(minus headliner), so it looks, and smells, 100 times better than it did when I got it. Haha. I'm taking next week off from work so I should have enough time then to at least get the car primered and looking halfway decent. Don't have any photos of it yet, but I'll be sure to upload some as soon as I take them.

Bluez88

Ohh yess. Haha. I needed something reliable being that the vert was my DD. I've already put about a thousand miles on the GT and haven't had any issues, other than it being ugly. Haha

Bluez88

Ask and you shall receive. Sorry for the crappy photos. Haven't had a chance to detail under the hood yet so it's still all grimy. But, it is a project so bare with me for now. :)
hatch4.jpg
hatch10.jpg
hatch11.jpg
hatch12.jpg
hatch13.jpg
hatch14.jpg
hatch1.jpg
hatch15.jpg
hatch16.jpg
hatch17.jpg
hatch18.jpg
hatch19.jpg