• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where have you been???

John2002

Whats going on??? rainy and cooler here in Chicago...got the car washed and covered but not ready to take the wheels off just yet...no new post in a few days...everyone hating the change of season already????

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Still sunny in Calif , last couple of weeks it has been in the high 70's and low 80's. We could use some of your rain though.
Taking the car out today with a few friends who also have Mustangs and enjoying the weather before it does start raining.

broncojunkie

I've been working like crazy. Closed on the new house. Should have both foxes safe and sound in their new garage here in 3 or 4 weeks. Both cars may get put on hold for a while. We're going to be painting, moving, settling in, and doing some home repairs. Hopefully, I'll have a little more time next Spring.

Oh...and forgot to add...it's also deer season! What little spare time I have will be spent chasing some nice bucks I have on trail cameras!

Last edited:

John2002

Ocean on one side... sun on the other....wow....I just started raking leafs this weekend.... I guess California dreaming is still alive and well....except for that lovers the quarrel on the beach .....Is that Hearst Castle way up there???

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
Ocean on one side... sun on the other....wow....I just started raking leafs this weekend.... I guess California dreaming is still alive and well....except for that lovers the quarrel on the beach .....Is that Hearst Castle way up there???

Hahaha lovers quarrel, those elephant seals are a lot bigger than they look in those pictures my best guess is they were probably 16 ft long and who knows how much they weighed . Yes that's Hearst Castle up on top of the hill. We missed the last tour to see part of the Castle but it's on our todo list if the weather stays nice.

John2002

LOL...yep....they do seem to be arguing big time....I saw the castle on Aerial America....wow big big money for the time...all from selling news papers and advertisements.....

ALMOST STOCK

Staff member
My son was at Hearst Castle about 3 years ago and took pictures of the inside and outside of the castle, it's an amazing place no doubt.
Some people just get it right from the get go just like Bill Gates being a computer programmer to one of the richest men in the world.

John2002

Guess what took me 3 days to find???? White wall tires....yep...they are going of the video recorder....I was on so many sites that it made my head spin...only one site (TireBuyer) actually had a check box for white walls....Michelin and Continental but the Michelin Synergy was not in stock...225/60/16 white walls for $103...free shipping to the shop by my house and another $80 dollars to mount them....Sears Wanted $700...for the same tire....