• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what's up from tx!

slow5.087

how's it going everyone? so a little about what i got going on. i got a 93 notch shell probably going to have a mod swap,have a teksid block that's 20 over so y not ,86 hatch soon to have a 545 bbf, im actively working on my 90 lx 4cyl 5 speed, swapping a explore motor in set up will be 600cfm carb,n41 cam,giggle gas!

Redtwilight

Shinigami
Welcome to the site!
I'd love to see a build thread on the '93 (and the others too) when you get started on it. A modular swap sounds fun. I've been dreaming about swapping one of mine someday.

slow5.087

Welcome to the site!
I'd love to see a build thread on the '93 (and the others too) when you get started on it. A modular swap sounds fun. I've been dreaming about swapping one of mine someday.
i for sure will do a build thread on the foxbodys. i am about to do a thread soon on the 4cyl to 5.0 swap! next will be the 545 bbf 4 eye and probably the carb mod swap notch after the 4 eye...but i have a 1970 f100 that i want to do a crown vic frame swap...i got projects coming out my ears lol