• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What Radiator are you all using?

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
spacer.gif
anyone running one of these?
mis.JPG
spacer.gif

I have the Mishimoto in my '86 daily driver. Stock fan and a 180 t stat and it runs under 200 even on days over 100 degrees. I don't have an a/c condenser in front of it either. My Calypso has a Griffin and my last daily had a Fluidyne all ran great never any cooling issues.

89stang1

im running a Afco 3 row love it! with dual Flex-A-Lite fans and the most important part a good controller the first cheap one i had sucked! so i bought Flex-a-lite Variable Speed Controllers #33054 no more melted wires and connectors works great!

kilby91

Mishimoto is junk. Save your money and buy a quality piece. But if you still want one, i got one i will sell ya? :)

BANDITGT

When I bought my car, it had an old school copper 3 core in it. All good here

Sent from my drivers seat on my iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Stock one in my 89 coupe and on the 93 cobra, the 92 coupe too...but will inherit a Fluidyne from the 89 gt.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.