• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want opinions.

Sweet ride. In my opinion seems like the price is the only thing keeping it from selling. Its a dealer so there you go. call them up and inquire. Haggle a little you never know. Fairly soon they will be forsed to take it off the lot and try to aucton it off to recoupe some money so i'm sure tehy are ready to sell..................If I had the room ond the money I would try and haggle them down, but I have massive undertakings right now in getting these three where I need them to be.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
It's not bad looking I kind of like the interior it different. But for the price it better be supped up or something...makes me want to sell my 4 banger coupe for more now lol

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yeah the interior is different, not too many Tan interior cars out there, I'm just not into it. It looks to be all stock with the exception of the ponies, the grille delete and the Flo-fit seats. I'm pretty sure especially since I don't have the funds at the moment I'll just keep looking for a 90 or 91. Thanks for the input guys. Anyone else feel free to comment.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
Any time...I hope I can sell my 4 banger for 2500 then

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I like the flat black look of it and even though the color of the interior is not the most desirable its not common color. Only downside to it, is finding replacement parts for that color interior. It is priced a bit high though imo for being/looking stock.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

Well, if it were mine an interior color change would be in order, lol. I could either sell/trade the tan parts for other colors or just dye them. I bet those flo-fits would bring some nice money too.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Wow, so I'm sitting here looking at the ad for this notch yet again and I just noticed the passenger side door handle and lock cylinder have been shaved. I may go take a look at it next weekend, if I only had some money!

The craigslist ad is gone the autotrader one I just posted the other day should still be there. Try guaranteedautos.com if auto trader doesn't work.

Blown347

Staff member
It looks clean! don't know the mileage since it's not listed but the price seems a bit steep to me still. unless its got pretty low original miles.

Yeah, it doesn't look like it has low miles, lol. And yeah the price does seem high, especially since this place has had this car since before march.

Blown347

Staff member
I guess it's just dealership pricing. Private sellers aren't any better sometimes though. People think they're stock fox with rims is worth it's weight in gold.