• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Throttle Body

Blown347

Staff member
Lol that is too big for your car unless you plan to boost it to hell. A 70 will flow more then you can even use

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Lol that is too big for your car unless you plan to boost it to hell. A 70 will flow more then you can even use
Actually it should be just the right size for what I am doing.. NMRA Pure Street cars run bigger TB than 75mm all day and they are no bigger than a 310ci motor..:)

I run a 75mm on my 310 in my Calypso Coupe N/A (well not anymore :) ) and it has done me right so far. I have the opening on my Edelbrock opened up to accept the 75mm bore.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Alright everyone sorry for no-sale.. I just found out my situation and have to correct it:) I was hoping to just get one of the TB mention above and call it a day.. But, with the Anderson 4" Power Pipe installed, I will have to go with the 75mm Race from Accufab because it has a 4" opening that reduces down to a 75mm and probably the best way for me to go..