• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TFS R Series Intake

Thought I'd throw up a few pics of my new TFS R series intake I've started to port the lower and may touch up the upper.
IMG516.JPG
IMG513.JPG
IMG514.JPG
The upper looks really good I'll probably just christmas tree it no need for porting:)
IMG515.JPG
90mm Throttle body opening what else can you say!!
IMG399.JPG
This is the lower next to a Felpro 1262 I'm gonna be running the 1262R so a lot of meat still has to come out.
IMG499.JPG
This is the Felpro 1262R gasket on my heads as you can tell it's a pretty good match. Only thing I don't like is the casting marks visible in the runners I'm thinking about cleaning them up too.
IMG405.JPG
Cast runer before I started porting lol love the mess on the floor. I'm not going to do the final port work on the runners until I see the intake bolted up for proper alignment. I'm just cleaning up the castings so far.
IMG406.JPG
Cleaning up the first runner and no that is not a scratch on the deck some kinda FOD
IMG408.JPG
Love the long cast mark in the runner:) I'll throw up more pics once I complete it.

Yeah I can't wait to get my heads bolted up so I can see where to port the lower. Out of the box it's the best efi intake I've seen so far.