• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
I just purchased mine,since im logged in all the time at work..great app!

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

foxinsd1

'89 Notch
Not at all,first time using tapa and got the hang of it right away,it is waay faster :)
Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

Still having problems connecting. As I said before I can connect to the corral's forum with no problem. I only use it for these 2 forums.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
I been using my tap all day and sorry cant produce the errors you guys are getting.. Will troubleshoot some more..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Well I checked around 6pm yesterday and it was fine, I had a short time this morning that it wouldn't connect, may have been during the site update cause I couldn't get on with the pc either at that time. Once the site was back up this morning tapatalk has worked since then. Nice layout BTW.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Well I checked around 6pm yesterday and it was fine, I had a short time this morning that it wouldn't connect, may have been during the site update cause I couldn't get on with the pc either at that time. Once the site was back up this morning tapatalk has worked since then. Nice layout BTW.
Thanks guys really like all these feedbacks

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.