• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Simply Having...

broncojunkie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Unfortunately, I spent both out here on the river. In fact, I don't get off work till Jan 11th. But I was able to surprise the wife. I showed up on Christmas eve and got to sleep in my own bed. We were tied up at the landing for a couple days and I hopped off the boat.
Hope you and the rest of the members had a good one. I'm looking forward to getting some cars on the road this year!

John2002

You Boat People...LOL...Glad you had a little time at home with your wife during the Christmas season....I had the week off and did more stuff around the house then ever...couldn't wait to get back to work....lol...Finally got the wheels of the car and started my next project(s) last weekend...
Long tube header/mid pipe and new injectors...all in that order. Took off all the emission crap left over from my last header swap.... Finished cleaning up the pile of tools just in time for the sub zero temps to hit us again...