• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pushrod 5.0 in New Edge(99-04)?

Bluez88

So I may be able to pick up a 99 V6 for really cheap in the near future. It's either going to be stripped and parted out, or it's possible I'll slap a 5.0 in it. Any thoughts on the subject? Car is clean title, current reg, rebuilt tranny with new clutch, paint is decent(clear coat peeling). I haven't seen it done, and would love to do it. Thoughts and comments more than welcome. :)

Just as dude said every bit of wiring and fuel system would need to be swapped so would need a '94/95 donor as well. Id daily the V6 as is and gives u all the time to build and mod the '87 GT....

Ive been on the hunt me likey sum Baers :D But as stated earlier I be a broke ass nuggah but we will hit the yard. Im hoping New Years day since theres half price day at milliken yard. Get ALL ur 5 lug stuff......