• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Power Window Motor

John2002

I had an issue with the driverside rear window motor, kinda what I thought how the removal would go. I replace the grill covers on my covertt, the panels came off real easy. Great video, thanks for the link....where were you when I did the PVC valve and screen...LOL

John2002

Its getting the panel off with out breaking something 20 plus years old... I just did a semi brake job on my wifes 06 Saturn Vue...WTH is up wit those caliper slide pin rubber sleves ??? The pin was bone dry and that sleave looked like it was swollen. I had to trim a smig off of it to make it fit back in the caliper bracket. I got all new hardware in August. Anyone know someone with the same issue? I have almost the same set up on my 07 Ranger so I guess a few car makers might have this problem as well. Thanks...