• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Paxton Supercharger

Jeff Johnson

A067F39C-608D-4E23-85CA-D0D8C70E8088.jpeg I’m selling my Paxton SN92 and was wondering what a complete kit goes for. I have absolutely everything from when it was put on the car from Ford Specialty Shop in 1992. When it was put on, the car had 59,000 miles on it. The car now has 63,000 because it had been driven only 200 miles in 20 years. It’s absolutely flawless. I’ll post better pics when I lay everything out but here it is on the car.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 1684 I’m selling my Paxton SN92 and was wondering what a complete kit goes for. I have absolutely everything from when it was put on the car from Ford Specialty Shop in 1992. When it was put on, the car had 59,000 miles on it. The car now has 63,000 because it had been driven only 200 miles in 20 years. It’s absolutely flawless. I’ll post better pics when I lay everything out but here it is on the car.
why are you selling it.. Looks nice in there...