• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New PA member with resto project

ahart3255

Hello everyone I recently purchased a 91 lx that needs a lot of work. Yes I could have bought a Mustang in better shape but I was searching for the right one for me. I'm 37 and live in south eastern Pennsylvania. I just want to reach out and find if there is anyone out this way that loves these cars as much as I do. This project is for my sons and I to work on together. So if there are any guys from pa or surrounding area I would love to meet up or find out were the swap meets are and good places for parts. Also any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day fellas

broncojunkie

ahart,
Welcome to the forum! I'm not too terribly far from you. I'm in West Virginia...Huntington area. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should look into the all-Ford swap meets in Columbus. Might not be too far of a drive for you. Me and a buddy cleaned house there earlier this year! I think there's a spring and fall version. Bring you a wagon to haul your parts around. And make sure you go eat at "Tilted Kilt" if you've never been to one. You can thank me later lol!

chad mcccance

i'm clear out in iowa, but I am loving my Fox. I have been so disgusted with forums since photobucket crapped out all my threads so I have been avoiding them, but I have been missing seeing all the foxbody posts.