1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Bob Merritt, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Bob Merritt

Bob Merritt New Member

I have owned a Mustang for many years, and have found that once you drive one you can never go back to less. I now own a 1990 Mustang I have had since 1996, I am the third and last owner. To me the fox body is great.

2. broncojunkie

broncojunkie Active Member

Welcome to the forum! Where are you from? I really envy those of you who kept your original cars from back then. I wish I had a couple of my old fox bodies. Most notably, a 1981 t-top I fixed up and a 79 capri. I've owned quite a few, but those were my favorites.

3. Bob Merritt

Bob Merritt New Member

I live in Lexington,SC

broncojunkie likes this.
  4. FoxBodyMustangs

FoxBodyMustangs Administrator Staff Member

5. John2002

John2002 Active Member

Good news....because of the following for Fox bodies keeps growing....we're keeping them alive for the next Fox body families to enjoy...just seen one sell on Mecum, all original white hatch back Gt for 10,k... Welcome to the family.....

broncojunkie likes this.
  6. broncojunkie

broncojunkie Active Member

I'm really into the older 4-eye foxes. All of my cars are projects and probably always will be lol, but they're all special to me. A 79 pace car, 79 cobra, and 82gt are my most prized possessions. I fully expect to be outlived by my wife, so it's also a nice little insurance policy. I figure 15-20 yrs from now, they'll be worth a good amount. Between my cars, guns, guitars, and tools, she could have one heck of a yard sale!

7. mustanggarage

mustanggarage Active Member

welcome from Iowa. I have an 89 convertible. that is my current toy project. we would love to see your project. (and they are all projects aren't they?)