• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New member in the UK

Rebel

Hi all,
Just joined up, currently have a 1990 GT. in desperate need of a set of centre caps to fit the 10 hole LX wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 6

broncojunkie

Welcome! And you should be able to find some fairly easily. I bought some recently through one of the Facebook fox body pages. I think I paid $20. Seems like most people around here despise the 10-hole wheels and can't give them away. I'm just the opposite. I've got two sets right now and plan on putting them on my 82gt eventually. I've always like them!

Rebel

It's the shipping charges to the UK that kills me, I have to stick to a budget due to having another three cars to work on, lol

Rebel

Yeah, I know. I can find plenty of them in the states, was hoping to find some in the UK though, lol

broncojunkie

Just how rare are fox body mustangs in the UK? Really just curious. Are the newer/brand new Mustangs readily available?

Rebel

They're not that rare, there's quite a lot of them over here. The main problem we have is that a lot of people never really liked them that much, they just weren't a big hit over here. People used to buy them just to pull the drivetrain to use in hot rods or other projects. Same with the Mustang II, that one really bombed over here. Both models are now just starting to see a slight increase in popularity, the fox body being more popular than the mustang II still though.
The newer models have definitely done better though. The SN95 and S197 are very popular and readily available, almost to the point where it's a buyers market. Just been to a preview of the new one, think it will be successful over here, it's a shame we will only get it in right hand drive though.