• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New - Long Island, NY

88#509

Names Joshua, I am the assistant NY Rep. For the Saleen Club of America and I also run the Fox Body Saleen group page on Facebook.

This is my coupe at the old OBI's on Ocean Parkway

OakBeach8413011.jpg~original

Hope to network and share in the enthusiasm for these steeds.

Cheers

88#509

This baby is bone stock save for the wheels. She is still wearing the date coded 1988 wires on the unmodified Ford 5.0 H.O.
panerameet-sunday020.jpg~original

Blown347

Staff member
Definitely a gem. How many miles?

I couldn't own something like that, I have this bad habit of tearing into my mustangs ;)

88#509

Me too, I had an autox car I ripped to pieces, as well as 12 other Fox cars before I found this one. It has just over 20k miles right now, I broke the 20,000 seal on one of my last cruises of season last year. Probably won't see 21k for a while, I just got a '95 SVT lightning and will be driving the heck out of that this year.

I just enjoy the idea of having this thing tucked away. Odd considering I drove the balls off all my steeds since my very first 4-banger notch when I was 15 in the south.

SaleenCoupe88-509027-1.jpg~original