• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New From Cincinnati, OH

Tony Alonso

I missed the first go-around of these cars back in 1987 when I graduated college and was looking for a performance car. Thirty-two years later, I made up for it. I bought this '90 Mustang GT from a neighbor who decided to move on to the '07-'09 Shelby GT500 Mustangs. It's got some nice engine modification hardware, 3.73 rear gear, Cobra replica wheels, among other things.

Although it's my first Foxbody, I am a long-time Mustang enthusiast though. I started back in 1995 with a '94 Mustang GT, the progressing through a '96 Cobra coupe, '00 GT, '03 Mach 1, '07 GT, '01 Bullitt (still have), '10 GT, 15 'GT, '09 Bullitt (still have), '19 Bullitt (still have), and another '03 Mach 1.20220115_174808_resize65.jpg

broncojunkie

Welcome from WV! Looks like you have a nice collection! I work in Cincinnati quite a bit, but mostly just running up and down the river. We'll actually be in Cincinnati late tonight.