• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My first Fox

Bojanglesballs

I want to start by saying I dont buy into the "Ford vs Chevy" bullspit and I am really a fan of all things that GO. Ive had many vehicles over the years and most recently I had a project C10 Square body that I sold because of covid financial cushion reasons (wife has a home business doing themed cakes and wedding cakes)

Fast Forward through uncertainty and then coming out pretty OK and the wife and I decided to search for a new cruiser. The wife expressed interest in a Foxbody mustang convertible. So I started the search and ended up with a 1991 silver two tone GT vert.

I do not know anything about Ford small blocks at all, especially EFI 5.0s and thats where I want to make use of my time here. Im am excited to learn all about the new car, where I can tidy it all (miss the carb motors and the barely handful of wires I had to tuck) and really do worth while mods (subframe connectors, short throw, suspension and suring the chassis up, some engine mods and hydraulic clutch, all on the short list) and really update this vert and make it run and handle like new (I wont rule out an LS swap)

There are a few people who I have seen that post a lot of useful info (Mostly Stock) that I was to thanks up front for all my future reading hours!

Most of all, Im happy to, yet again, break into a new car community. I hope to meet a select few of you in the future and share some good times.

Cheers

Aaron

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_183504.jpg
    IMG_20191020_183504.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20201021_080926__01.jpg
    IMG_20201021_080926__01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20201021_094357.jpg
    IMG_20201021_094357.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6