• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for my old car

69BOSS302

Hello all, I am looking for my old car I purchased new and am hoping this is the proper place to start the search. I would like to find out if it is still out there and if so I would like to see if I could purchase it back. I bought it new in 1988 and below are the details:

Where Bought: Kingland Ford (Hay River NWT, Canada) 1988
Where Sold: Calgary, Alberta, Canada - in 1990 (I think)
Car: '88 LX 5.0 5 speed notchback (2 door coupe?)
Colour: Grey exterior / grey interior

I sold it when I needed the money and I regret selling it ever since. I have spoken to the dealership and I hope to have the VIN SOON.

Are there other sites I should be posting this information on?

Thanks for your help.

Philip

anthonydalrymple

Yes, tons of mustang sites to post your information on if your serious about finding your former ride....
The Corral, Modded Mustangs, Mustang Forums, just to name a few

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, I am looking for my old car I purchased new and am hoping this is the proper place to start the search. I would like to find out if it is still out there and if so I would like to see if I could purchase it back. I bought it new in 1988 and below are the details:

Where Bought: Kingland Ford (Hay River NWT, Canada) 1988
Where Sold: Calgary, Alberta, Canada - in 1990 (I think)
Car: '88 LX 5.0 5 speed notchback (2 door coupe?)
Colour: Grey exterior / grey interior

I sold it when I needed the money and I regret selling it ever since. I have spoken to the dealership and I hope to have the VIN SOON.

Are there other sites I should be posting this information on?

Thanks for your help.

Philip
when you find it what are you going to offer? or just want to see it again?