• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Berry Farm Carshow 2013 (PICS)

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
DSC_1462.JPG

CLICK HERE LOTS OF PICS

Blown347

Staff member
Damn Emilio did me dirty. not one pic of the beast except in the background lol. Still, it was an awesome show will tons of beautiful foxes. and some not so beautiful ones :p

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! the good thing is that it happens every yr so there is always next time.
Yeah, I know. It just sucks that for at least 4 years I have been trying to go but it never fails that something comes up to keep me from going.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
trust me i know..2011 i left to Afghanistan one day before the show. 2012 i got back from AFG early May and just missed it...:(

Blown347

Staff member
I didn't take very many pictures but here's what I have. Did anyone else notice KJ Jones, editor in chief of 5.0mustang magazine was rollin around the fox section all day?

yjyzyhym.jpg

jy4umy7y.jpg

utyrajus.jpg

eje3a2y3.jpg

a3yqyrup.jpg

Blown347

Staff member
Oh and on another note, KJ Jones' personal DD, project "Cheaper Sleeper" from 5.0 magazine was there as well. Pretty sneaky car haha

Blown347

Staff member
was it that green one next to mine???
I believe it was next to you yea. Beat up green LX hatch with an explorer intake. But what you can't see is the 331 stroker with GT40 3 bar heads(3bar markings ground off) and te ninja nitrous kit with solenoids under the cowl and lines completely hidden.

88lx elmo

CARNAGE 88 LX
yup sure was....i notice when he pulled next to me he still had his stock fan...and had his 5.0 polo shirt on.

87_notchfox

just another notch among the rest lol...
He's got some sneeky stuff on that LX from wat I read in the magazine

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2