• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interchanging body panels

keotie

Im new to fox bodies and having heard several stories, I thought Id ask some who might actually know the answers to my questions!!

I just purchased an 84. Im curious as to what body panels (specifically the nose) from others years will interchange.
Ive also been told that all the fox body tail light assemblies will interchange?!

If anyone has any experience in body panel swapping---I would appreciate your knowledge

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Im new to fox bodies and having heard several stories, I thought Id ask some who might actually know the answers to my questions!!

I just purchased an 84. Im curious as to what body panels (specifically the nose) from others years will interchange.
Ive also been told that all the fox body tail light assemblies will interchange?!

If anyone has any experience in body panel swapping---I would appreciate your knowledge
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay. Someone should chime in soon...