• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Howdy from Texas

Rob Z

Well, actually im in Saudi Arabia on a job fo a few months. But based out of Texarkana TX.

My Son just bought me an 83 Fox Body gor a Father Son project. Its been modified and presently doesn't run. But has great potential. Lol, they all do at the beginning :) bout all i know is has a carbed 302 with after market intake and headers, the interior is trashed and ignition is screwed. But the body is straight as is the chassis.

I've built a 69 & 70 stang from ground up previously. Got into imports and race in SCCA Solo in a 06 Eclipse GT in the DSP class.

Not sure what direction we will go with the Fox. Street Terror or Autocross Demon. But it will be a fun project.

Looking forward to picking y'alls brains andseeing your projects.

Cheers
Rob Z

Attachments

• IMAG0720.jpg
    IMAG0720.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 4

broncojunkie

Welcome! Nice looking fox! Are you going to be in the market for the correct 4-eye front end, or keeping the newer headlight style? I'm partial to the 4-eyes but I own both.