• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi

kilby91

How in the heck can i change the color scheme of this site. I can't see anything like it is with all black?

kilby91

From this:

P1010210.jpg

3n63ma3o3ZZZZZZZZZ92refb067402b8813.jpg

To this:

PA160199.jpg

PA120197.jpg

P1010302.jpg

P1010301.jpg

PicCar.jpg

kilby91

Its no big deal, i just thought maybe there was an option somewhere for each user to change the scheme.. You don't have to redo the site. I am just not used to the all black format...

Welcome to the forum. That coupe looks nothing like it did, when you first got it. Wow!!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D.

I love that engine bay I have been up in the air with my Calypso coupe if iI should shave it and tuck it. Seeing this makes me want to but I know the amount of work you spent. But damn it looks good. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

FoxBodyMustangs

Administrator
Staff member
Its no big deal, i just thought maybe there was an option somewhere for each user to change the scheme.. You don't have to redo the site. I am just not used to the all black format...
Now there is an option:)

On the bottom left click on BP-BlackRed and select Flexile Red
newstyle.JPG